You will find below some of our most significant patented innovations with key dates:
• 1986 TURBY : Revolution on the market of the salad spinners. Moha launches the first salad spinner with automatic change of direction at each pull for an optimal result. Other innovations follow, like the first salad spinner with a glass bowl which can also be used as an elegant salad bowl.
• 1988 PRONTO : Moha develops a new generation of choppers. They now have an automatic rotation system of the blades and the mechanism is completely encapsulated. This invention warranties a better cutting result and an easier cleaning.
• 1996 SEGURO : Moha introduces on the market its first safety can opener (no more sharp edges). Later on Moha develops the widest range of safety can opener with many technological exclusivities.
• 2009 MOLINO :a new cheese grater is released, much easier to use (without effort), and which works like a mill.
• 2010 EASY OPEN : Moha lauches a new jar opener, capable to open without any effort lids with diameter 25 till 102 mm.
• 2011 FLEXY : Moha invents a new flexible strainer that automatically adapts to pans from diameter 18 till 24 cm.
• 2013 DUO : Launching of a safety can & jar opener in one single product.
• 2014 PRESTO :The new patented butter mill is introduced on the market. It enables to spread easily and regularly butter which comes out of the fridge.
The product won the IHA Innovation Award 2015 in the category “ manual kitchen accessory’’ during the “International Home + Housewares Show” in Chicago.